- I may actually have work email and computer drive access today, a mere three days into the new job. Which will mean I no longer need to sign in as an intern to work. So much for the fancy new job :)
- Three bills up today in committee. Two of which are being amended. Yikes.
- These are three of the nine bills I am staffing. Another yikes.
- I was worried that Lynne would have to start coming across the street every morning to make me coffee as she did so kindly when I was at CM, but the office has a Keurig! Good news for both of us.
- I have a pretty wicked case of insomnia. I don't think it's the new job, but all the change maybe? Or there are certainly personal things that are pressing down on me. If anyone has any advice to help me sleep (and Sharon, the glass of wine isn't working :/), I'd appreciate it. I'm starting to look and feel a bit like a zombie.
- Session tomorrow at 8:30. Which means I need to be there at 7:30 to get floor materials ready for the boss. Welcome to the Assembly.
- I have these moments throughout the day when I am sort of jolted by the fact that last week, I was in full-time vocational ministry and this week, I am back in the Legislature. Some of it's been like riding a bike, but there are many obvious, stark differences.
- I wonder if I'll get to a point where I don't need to call or email CM at least once a day to say hello and check in.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009