Friday, August 15, 2008

I don't have a lot to say, but this movie looks entertaining

So, yeah. The whole "going off my meds" thing? Pretty much sucks. I don't really want to talk too much about it, since I don't have much good to say, but that's why I haven't been posting a lot these last few days and when I have posted I haven't had a lot to say. Complaining is boring, so I won't, but it's sort of crummy and I basically can't wait 'til I'm past this and feeling a bit more like myself and less like a constantly cranky, irritable, nauseated, headachey version of myself. I'm sure the people around me are looking forward to that as well.

Moving on. This movie, "Burn After Reading," looks like a good one. George Clooney? Brad Pitt? John Malkovich? In a Coen Brothers film? Bring it.

No comments: