Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things

Sweet Colette tagged me for this endeavor on Facebook, so here goes.

The rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, on your profile page, go to the "Note" tab; click "Write a New Note" (towards the top of the page); paste these instructions in the body of the note; add/type your 25 random things; tag 25 people adding their names in the box under "Tag people in this note"; click publish at the bottom of the note.

1. I hate coconut.
2. I always used two straws in drinks.
3. I'd rather watch CNN than almost anything else.
4. I have the worst sense of direction of anyone I know; this is not news to my friends.
5. Even four years in, I can still hardly believe I became a Christian.
6. I have 1.5 tattoos. If I could get away with it, I would have many, many more.
7. I have wanted to go to Paris for as long as I can remember, but am concerned that if/when I do go, it will not live up to a lifetime of expectations.
8. I own more than 100 pairs of shoes.
9. If it weren't for my BlackBerry, I would never remember birthdays, anniversaries and the like.
10. My favorite way to spend an evening is to cook dinner for friends and then to sit for hours around the table, talking and laughing.
11. Chocolate. Always chocolate.
12. Fall is my favorite season.
13. I have a horrible weakness for leopard print.
14. I hate reality TV.
15. But I'm too shallow to watch most documentaries.
16. Or to enjoy museums.
16. Or to listen to opera. All I hear is screeching noises.
17. I love horror movies but am easily freaked out by them and live alone, so I rarely watch.
18. I don't get tea.
19. I don't want to be alone. I accept it, but I have not yet come to want it.
20. My closets are generally a horrific mess.
21. Sometimes music sounds so good to me, I want to wriggle all around from the goodness of it.
22. I don't think I'll ever find a solution for the Migraine Situation and that saddens me.
23. I hate having my picture taken.
24. I could eat grilled cheese sandwiches every day.
25. Bacon is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yes. Sweet Colette and Sweet Nora both tagged me with this, too. ;) But I'm not falling for it, as fun as it is to read about ya'll!

Stacy said...

whoops...I commented by way of email earlier...

fun to learn more about you...although the leopard print thing wasn't much of a stretch. ;)