'Thia tagged me in the most recent incarnation of "Getting to Know Me." So, here goes...
1 What time did you get up this morning? 6
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince”
4. What is your favorite TV show? “Lost”
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hm. I have no idea.
6. What did you have for breakfast today? Two cups of coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? Sushi, liver and coconut mostly
9. Favorite Place to Eat? I really like PF Chang’s. Don’t hate.
10. Favorite salad dressing? Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? BMW 325i
12. What are your favorite clothes? Preppy-ish with a twist
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Empty
15. Where would you want to retire? I don’t think I will be able to retire
16. Favorite time of day? Afternoon
17. Where were you born? New York City
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No idea
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? No idea
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No idea
22. Bird watcher? Gracious no
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? A cat and a dog
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Ha. No.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Writer
27. What is your best childhood memory? No comment
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog, probably
29. Are you married? Ha. No.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? No
32. Any pet peeves? Bigotry, poor hygiene, rudeness generally
33. Favorite Pizza Topping? Pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate. Always chocolate.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chipotle
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Written, once
38. From whom did you get your last email? Someone at work
39. Which store would you choose to max out your card? Nordstrom
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really
41. Like your job? Sure
42. Broccoli? Yes
43. What was your favorite vacation? NYC
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Colette