Monday, March 29, 2010

Long time, no see

Sorry for the prolonged absence. I just haven't felt great between some persistent insomnia and the normal gamut of migraines. I had quite a restful weekend, though, and will have a short week at work this week, so hopefully I've turned the corner on some of this.

It was strange -- last night, after about two weeks of feeling not great, it was like someone flipped a switch. I started doing laundry, running the dishwasher, rearranging furniture. Crazy.

In any case, I hope not to have such long absences in the future.

In other news, today was Daisy's 15th birthday. We celebrated with a few of her favorite things: a nap on the couch, prolonged ear scratching and some French fries (no salt, though).

2 comments:

Christina said...

::hugs:: Here's hoping the better feeling sticks!!

And happy, happy birthday to Daisy!!

Coletta said...

I am SOOOO glad to hear you are starting to feel better! Yay!

Happiest of Birthdays Sweet Prancing Puppy!